Summer Karate Camp 2013
Our camp is for you...Karate kids or beginners, ages 5 - 12
Experience not necessary and beginners are welcome!
Camp overview...Our camp counselors are all teenagers and young adults who have been training at Imperatori Karate for many years. These enthusiastic and skilled counselors understand how to be great role models to your children, and each do an excellent job of helping Joey teach great karate in a fun, memorable summer camp setting.
- Five themed days of karate training and all-out fun!!!
- Each student receives 10 class credits that count directly towards belts and stripes. Enrolled students may also attend their regular classes each day (if they have enough energy!)
- We'll play lots of games, and have a special activity each day (i.e. board breaking, flying side kicks, art projects, tournaments, etc.). At the end of camp, each camper receives a special award selected by the junior counselors.
- Summer Session 1: June 3 - June 7
- Summer Session 2: June 17 - June 21
- Summer Session 3: June 24 - June 28
- Summer Session 4: July 8 - July 12
- Summer Session 5: July 22 - July 26
- Summer Session 6: July 29 - August 3
How you can get started...Each child brings a lunch daily. Campers wear their uniform and belt, and bring loose, comfortable clothes and sparring gear each day (campers who don't take karate yet will need to purchase a white uniform beforehand). Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. the cost is $300 per session. The cost for siblings attending the same session is only $200!
Come join our standout staff and find out why so many kids come back for more! Hope to see you there. It's great fun, and the best possible way to train intensively and effectively.
Five days of karate training and fun!!!
- Beginners welcome
- Board breaking
- Flying kicks
- Lots of games and fun
- Special awards given at the end of camp
Imperatori Karate Studios
5290 Roswell Rd. at Mt. Paran Walk, Inside 285